About Palm Beach Suboxone
*** IN SOME CASES WE MAY SUBSTITUTE SUBOXONE WITH ANOTHER COMMON OPIOID DETOX MEDICATION CALLED “SUBUTEX.” ***
Here at Palm Beach Suboxone we are wholeheartedly committed to helping men and women achieve freedom from all opioid drugs & medications. This includes: heroin, oxycodone, hydrocodone, oxycontin, morphine, dilauded and other similarly classified medications.
>>> AVAILABLE 5 DAYS A WEEK AT: (561) 356-1657
“Keeping Patient Care & Success #1”
More information about Palm Beach Suboxone…
- We treat men and women with opioid addictions ages 18 and up
- We utilize a variety of therapies in addition to Suboxone & Subutex treatments in order to help bolster the client’s likelihood for achieving long-term sobriety
- In addition to medical detoxification services, our office also offers a variety of medical care services
- For those requiring a higher level of care and oversight, we can make referrals to addiction treatment centers throughout South Florida as per the patient’s individual care needs
- Palm Beach Suboxone accepts a variety of private health insurance plans on a PPO out-of-network basis
- Our opioid detox services are offered for: heroin, Percocet Vicodin, Oxycontin, Morphine, Dilaudid and a variety of other medications within the opioid class of substances
- Our office is open Monday through Friday however we also take incoming calls on Saturdays as well
- Given our expertise and long-standing reputation, we see patients from as far away as Ft. Lauderdale, Port St. Lucie, Vero Beach and of course throughout all of Palm Beach County, Florida
- Each patient receives a completely customized care plan depending upon their individual needs, and all information is 100% confidential in accordance with HIPAA Privacy Laws.
WELCOME TO YOUR NEW SOBRIETY!
Whatever your story is and challenges you face, we completely understand. We know at a core level exactly how difficult life can be while living with a drug or alcohol addiction. Palm Beach Suboxone is here to help in more ways than one! We are not just another medical practice that simply writes prescriptions and makes follow-up appointments…we utilize a variety of tools to help the patient achieve their goals – we want you to succeed! We combine medication therapies with personal therapies, as well as holistic approaches that have been shown to improve success toward sobriety. We invite you to make this day the first day of the rest of your life, and we will be right beside you along that path!
START TODAY AT (561) 356-1657